Vibration and Temperature Sensor
- chemical industry;
- mining industry;
- factories and enterprises of the construction industry;
- at enterprises for the production of building mixtures and materials;
- in the food industry;
- at the enterprises of the agro-industrial complex.
The sensor is designed for continuous monitoring of vibration and temperature parameters of machines and mechanisms with the aim of ensuring their trouble-free functioning.
The sensor may be a part of vibration protection and vibration monitoring systems and provide vibration and thermal protection remote facilities, which do not provide the constant presence of personnel.
The sensor measures vibration acceleration with the built-in accelerometer and calculates root-mean-square value of vibration acceleration. The sensor also monitors ambient temperatures and the surface of the equipment on which it is installed.
Features of the vibration sensor:
- programmable acceleration range 2, 4, 8 or 16 g;
- frequency range of vibration measurement -2-1600 Hz
Characteristics of the angular displacement sensor:
- programmable range of angular movements 125, 245, 500, 1000,2000 degrees / s
- frequency range of measuring angular movements – 2-100 Hz
Characteristics of the temperature sensor:
- temperature measurement range from minus 55 to plus 85 ° C;
- temperature measurement accuracy ± 0.5 ° C;
- temperature measurement periodicity 1 s.
- RS485 with overvoltage protection;
- Two digital open-collector outputs
- Non-volatile storage of parameters.
- Sensor operating mode – continuous.
- The sensor is supplied with a DC voltage of 10 to 30 V.
- Consumption – no more than 100 mA.
- Sensor weight not more than 0.5 kg.
- Degree of protection against moisture and dust – IP67
- Operating temperature – from minus 40 to plus 85 ° C