Software Complex Freight Flow
The software complex Freight Flowis an energy-efficient, trouble-free continuous control of the transportation system, ore production capacity, which allows modeling in the future the transportation process, batching ore flows and accumulating ore on conveyor belts.
The computational algorithm of the software complex Freight Flow:
- conducts continuous determination of the capacity of conveyor lines,
- compares it with the productivity of mining and tunneling complexes,
- predicts the emerging bottlenecks in the ore delivery system,
- takes countermeasures in advance.
One of the reasons leading to financial losses is the stopping of conveyor transport of the horizon along the upper level in the underground level of the ore. And this can be dozens of conveyors, a total length of more than ten kilometers. The software complex Freight Flow modeling the work of the transport system in advance to provide the dispatcher with information about the filling of the bunker, for example, after 30 minutes. And the dispatcher will have enough time to make a decision. And in the absence of a solution, the system will disconnect only the panel conveyors, leaving the trunk to work and, thereby, will make it possible to restart the lines less painfully.
In addition, the software and hardware complex Freight Flow allows to avoid losses associated with the imposition of ore flows from the bottom face with flows from other cleaning and preparatory faces. This overlap leads to an excess of the ore level on the conveyor belt above the allowable level. And so spill, jamming places of congestion from one conveyor to another and, as a consequence, stop the conveyor line happens. The design algorithm of Freight Flow continuously determines the capacity of conveyor lines, comparing it with the productivity of mining and tunneling works, predicting the emerging bottlenecks in the ore delivery system and taking counter measures in advance.
In the software complex Freight Flow the following algorithms are realized:
- algorithm for stabilizing the level of ore in the underground bunker, when the productivity of the conveyor system corresponds to the productivity of the lifting installation;
- an algorithm for the batching of ore for averaging its quality with the aim of optimizing the enrichment processes;
- and an algorithm for the accumulation of ore on the conveyor belt, to increase the storage areas of the material.
The software packageFreight Flow is delivered complete with a server and a working (client) station.
Our company provides technical support and after-sales services to the software packages delivered to the customer.
Advantages of the software easy to learn (simple, logical interface) the ability to export data reliability.