How to Improve the Mine Shaft Safety by Digital Inspection
- Is it hard for you to precisely estimate the current condition of the shaft and the safety of the conveyance movement?
- Have you any idea how much time and money will you lose if a shaft accident occurs?
- Do you feel that the method used all over the world to estimate the condition of the shaft and its elements, provided by the descent of specialists into the depth of the shaft
(at an average speed of 1 m/s) is not effective and not informative?
Our live webinar is exactly for you. Join us on Thursday, August at 25th 2 p.m. UTC+3 to learn:
- How much needed data you will get using headframe digital inspection
- Simple tools to detect defect spots at the shaft
- Additional to mine shaft safety control tools: slack rope controlling, wire rope condition monitoring system, determination of the weight of rock in the skip and etc.
You will hear from:
Pavel Burik – Sales manager of the PassatInnovations, LLC
Alexander Gorbach – Head of the product development sector of the PassatInnovations, LLC